Monday 6 May 2019

There are reasons...

Look at it like this 

Someone says something behind your back

We have all done it .. 

Right or wrong? 

Some conversation are said through concern 

I rather pray through humble discern.


Keep it together 

Make the world a better place

Gossip has no place in my life, for sure

Are you ok? That’s the most important thing I need to know

Do you want to talk if you need to release, 

But talking about a person can be unwanting

As judgement is unhelpful and deemed taunting.


Love is the power

And Power is the key 

There is enough suffering in the world

Do we gain happiness through politic rift

I prefer to encourage others, resulting with a lift.


We are who we are

Quirks, smiles, frowns and moods 

I pray to the heavens above 

That’s where we all should exude...


🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going forward