Friday 24 May 2019

I can’t stop thinking of....

You are in my head 
You have a hold of my heart
Am I deluded old fool?
Not at all 
I am in love... yes that’s cool.

You are my best friend 
You are my lover and more 
You captured my heart profusely 
My feelings are tightening... and not ever loosely.

I am in love you
And I know you are too
Prophetic in words 
God fearing we are 
We look towards the future 
And soar to places so far.

Love is action 
And we are part of that,
Yes I sound charming but I am loving 
And love is gods message to transcend 
We are meant to be together 
From this open message I send x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...