Thursday 23 May 2019

It was time

No hope 
No faith
No desire 
Believe in the supreme being 
The heart of passion and humble seeing.

I was so misguided
So many mistakes I made 
I looked to idolatry 
And felt insular, and very solitary...

I now have a love for the almighty power
I have faith the lord is coming here to save 
Yes.. I do remember when I was “going for it” and enraptured into a mind induced rave.

Not condoning 
The word is to encourage and to follow a faith 
When all is down and out 
The words “dear lord” are said 
The almighty faith shall protect and never allow you to fled.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...