Friday 10 May 2019

Change

Life is a procession 
Life is a curve 
Life is what you want to make it
Scared? 
No point, leave in gods hands and create it.

I once was in a mindless state 
A place I felt I did not deserve
Yet now with faith in our god
You have a power 
Stronger than an iron rod.

Change, A scary and sometimes apprehensive place 
A journey we look to avoid capture 
Yet when a chance is presented 
You might never know,
You tried, pride can never be dented.

Look at me 
I try,
I fall
I am reminded that it happened
Yet through belief in god
The time has arrived 
One thing for certain you need to do
Pick yourself and accept the chance
Hold yourself up and remain strong with your stance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...