Saturday 25 May 2019

Worlds apart, yet shall become one...

Those who believe 
Shall always receive 
Never a moment I will move away 
I want to enter into gods kingdom , where we all shall stay.

God is kind 
God is love with action
God is the almighty and a welcome distraction.

I want to hold you
I want to keep you safe 
I want the love of the lord 
Hold us together through chaos and stillness 
Godly paths which nrings our fulfillness.

There is kindness filled in your veins
We are looking towards the beauty we are all capable of showing 
It’s thanks to the lord we look up and continue growing..  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...