Sunday 7 April 2019

To hurt someone

To destroy a soul because you are hurting yourself ,
Impacting on others 
And the need of sisters and brothers. 

Stop! Now! No need to live like this
Sit down and cry!! Nothing wrong! You haven’t faile!
I have been there and been reminded of my floors
I didn’t hit anyone but i ended up sore..

People will hurt others 
We are all capable of 7 deadly sins,
Yet it is the power of prayer and love 
That brings joy, from up above.

I love you and I don’t know you 
You may want to hurt because you are hurting yourself, 
It will be ok, 
Tomorrow shall be the first good day of many,
Recapture you, remove the self righteous way
If others judge, the most important thing you shall  have your say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...