Monday 22 April 2019

Thank you Lord

Dear father
The almighty one 
The one that keeps us all togethered
brothers and sisters who support and follow faith
Attacks from the devil is a cowardish wrath.

Thank you for keeping me sane
Thank you for answering my prayers
Thank you for talking to me when flesh has attacked, 
Merciful and gracious humility 
Looking to the skies with such serenity.

Lord, our father, our three in one
Keep me at peace 
Our protector and almighty king
The glory to kingdom is goodness you bring.

Thank you lord
Your kindness is like no other
The peace and stability you instill 
Amen to the almighty father, 
you are simply empty us and then fill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...