Sunday 7 April 2019

Judgement to manage

People will judge to make decisions,
Yet it’s the lack of understanding others
Can make others overthink and then shudder.

If that person gets inside your mind
Leave them alone, idolatry can harm
Look towards something else 
Even your delightful charm...
 
The world is a combination of many beautiful things
Today we don’t focus on that 
It’s about about politics and moaning about others 
I avoid those conversation as Christ brings together sisters and brothers.

My world is important to me to serve the lord 
It has direction and full of purpose to awake 
One day there will be a new dawning and beautiful new start 
My heart is yours lord, for that shall never part.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...