Monday 22 April 2019

Leave it in his hands

This is a big challenge for me
Guarded, tense and a person you want to leave alone,
My intelligence can be deemed as patronising 
Yet I like to think I release good 
Like we all could... or should.

Maybe I am over analysing as an argument was caused
Making me reflect and wonder what I did wrong,.
Then again, have I?
People lingering like a smelly judge
I rather try to forget, through a psychological nudge.

I have written heaveningly words
And if it wasn’t for god I would not be here,
Looking up to the almighty of high
Gives us all hope, as I rather not sigh. 

I may sound angry 
I am releasing words from a “past” situation that I am unable to connect,
God is my hope and my 3 in 1
As long as you pray to the almighty 
You will enter into a new road..., and then some. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...