Thursday 25 April 2019

Cloud in the mist

In church I sit at the back
Looking and praying
Humbling and staying.

A bit like a fog lingering in the mist
Not knowing where to turn
Not knowing where to find a solution.. to learn.

The closer I get to the front of the throne 
I feel the presence of god entering into my heart
Singing heavenly, through a message to enchant.

The mist is my protector
As I rather sit back and observe,
Relishing the Holy Spirit 
And feeling appreciated, where I live it.

I love you 
Like the fog running through in the mist,
Always lingering through the godly pause   
Endeavouring and not wanting any applause  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...