Monday 22 April 2019

Judgement to harm

What does judgement do?
Judge a person from the mistakes made in life?
For how they are leading their time on earth
Which may have ended in strife.

Will you judge?
Or continue to verbally harm
Damning words that has no place to say
Helping by shouting?? Good call that! 
I rather take a step back and logically see my patience through
Now, move forward and bat opinions away.. it’s now about you.

A person once said “I’ll want to sit you down and tell you where you went wrong” 
Hurt from those penetrative words, Fortunately I held strong through gods spiritual guide
And replied “I could say the same to you”
Gods faith in me, is where I want to pursue.

Despite as strong as an ox and as fit as you want to be
No point hurting others from the seven deadly sin that surround.
Jesus died on the cross for that debt
Let’s forgive, move forward from this humble and simply message... you’ll bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...