Saturday 6 April 2019

I’ve been called...

Some may laugh, 
or feel sorry for me in what I am about to say
getting called “strange”, “weird” that sort of thing
Closed minded people that have nothing yet to bring.

I simply speak my mind 
Or say it as it is
A god fearing people who have found faith
People who judge 
Or those I rather nudge 😉

Can’t be anyone else 
As long as you are polite and cause no harm to others 
I suppose with my heavenly faith, we are sisters and brothers...

We all evolve through telling times 
People shall judge in what they do not understand 
I am a god fearing child of god,
A person of calm and proactive ways
I will love you forever, that shall continue to stay.
🙏🏽❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...