Saturday 27 April 2019

Bolt out of the blue

I have said this story time and time again
The journey hit me, like a law of attraction 
Amazing?.., yes, a wonderful satisfaction.

Never felt I would enter into this world
Where faith is now my friend, protector, mother, father and confessor
I fill so overjoyed with peace and love 
Glory to the king... skies above

I love you lord
I love you more and more each day 
That’s to the almighty father, the 3 in 1.
I couldn’t continue like I once was, 
Now my sinful debt is no more “a because” 

The message is quite simple
There is a father in heaven who loves you more than you know
Open your heart to him 
And just see how you grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...