Monday 1 April 2019

There’s my hand

People may say “come on, pick yourself up”
Others say “ahh poor you”
You know I am watching and being a friend 
A hug with care, always acknowledging and to share.

Love your life now, even if it’s tough
You are a child of gods 
Cared, blessed and highly favoured
Captured, held and beautifully savioured.

I am just looking, just to see that you are ok
Not going anywhere
And not pestering you to ask if you are good 
You will be fine, and grasp life like I should !!!

Never lose hope 
Never lose touch of you,
Bring joy to your heart through all goodness within
I finish on a positive note... I have faith in you
Nothing derivative, or even new 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...