Wednesday, 10 December 2025

Where are you Yiayia?

 Yiayia, everyone these days argument
it's so hard to speak to a none argumentative soul, 
can't people just f@ck off and leave me alone.
 
Despite all these years
I miss you more than words can say, 
I now have these pricks hanging around, I am pleased the gym tires me out, or I'll box the f@ck out of this lot today. 
 
I miss you so much
more than the words express,
you were my calm and called 'Angelo' meaning Angel
You brought out my smile and made me feel useful and able. 
 
I miss you Yiayia,
that shall never stop in body, heart and mind, 
 I know there are few people like you out there, or perhaps I need to look further to see what is kind?
 
"Miss you Yiayia (Nan) Florenza, you were simply the best. " 
Jason 
10th September 2025 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...