Monday, 29 December 2025

There is a time when you know

​Pray and let it flow
I can’t hold back anymore, 
Speak the truth of God, the one I know who is connected to my heart
Knowing you can always be with him, a hope I find lovingly and rest assured 
Feeling a blessing is worth any price, if not? More.

I keep going
I do not care, 
Actually let me rephrase that, evil eyes should never dare. 

At times I have felt no one was there when losses took place, 
I was in a situation where I couldn’t see at all, in this lifecycle race. 

I wanted God
I felt he left, 
Am I feeling sorry for myself, perhaps? 
Then again the journey we all face shall delve in some form of lapse. 

I listen to those I want to 
But I never ignore God because that’s my peace and light,
I thank him for the blessing received
Blessed are those who are open to surrender and receive.

Jason
29th December 2025


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...