Thursday, 11 December 2025

Looking out of the window

​what do you see when you look out of a window, quietly in a small coffee shop? 
Planning for your next moment in life,
Do you go for a walk?
Speak to God in silence?
Looking for a sign? Understanding the defiance.

Life isn’t simple
Worlds’ collide all the time, 
Looking to be centred when feelings of  sensitivity linger, 
I am over thinking now, but I won’t pull the pointless trigger.

A blessing is grateful
I suppose I am sending this to you, 
Timing is of importance, it’s between you, I and God on this road we pursue.

I prefer walking this road
I am comfortable with age, 
Like someone said to me once: “get over yourself” which jolted me a little; 
I pray to God first as I no longer feel brittle. 

Jason
11th December 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...