Monday, 22 December 2025

Wanting peace

​I am trying to find peace
I am loved by God, and so are you
Are we the destruction which causes chaos, 
A silence which you choose not to have?
I need peace, so I shall leave you from where it did began.

I am looking for a moment 
A moment where only God can change who am I,
Do you think I can break? 
And if I do…? Shall I take.

Peace is my solace
Happiness is what others should have,
It doesn’t matter what you have done in life
All I understand is need to avoid the delusion of strife.

In a world that loves chaos 
I do feel left alone,
But don’t feel sorry for me, I am a warrior, a fighter who is able to hone.

Jason
23rd December 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...