Wednesday 30 March 2022

You need to reflect on the positive

Seasons past
God shall forever last,
Some people can be toxic 
And Nasty in their delivery
They lack human spiritual, and serenity.

I could say f@*k them
But I prefer to pray,
What’s the point getting annoyed?
Yet I get when they get underneath your feet, your infirmity gets toyed.

Nothing lasts forever 
And sometimes you can’t see a way out,
Do I have the answer? No
Then stop, reflect and see the good in you
Praying to God is where I ensue.

Blame culture serves no point 
It focuses on negativity which others surmise,
Stay focused on heaven and turn away from the ignorance and lies.

Jason
31st March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...