Tuesday 8 March 2022

Some strive off

What I am about to say may cause a pause
A clever array of words which might offend?
Drama queens are an acquired taste and often never refrain..

They make drama out of nothing caused
Needing to stir the situation when it’s not life or death;
They do not humble, they say a lot and often mumble.

In a world they escalate, and do not calm down
The essence of these frantic types are never at ease
Proper theatrics and nothings is a breeze.

I said these words possibly offend 
I never relate to these passionate types
I look and stare as their nerve endings are rather ripe.😂

Jason
8th March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...