Wednesday 2 March 2022

Seasons future and past

Morale of this poem 
Nothing lasts forever,
Despite the season
And despite the drain
Live for today your life shall attain.

Looking at the past 
Reflect a point in your life which has gone,
Despite possible mistakes, in faith you do belong.

Don!t drain..  simply fly
You have plenty to live for
Remember you held my hand
When no one wanted to, or defend my stand.

We all have something to give 
Make this situation work,
We are all broken in one way or another 
Here’s my hand and here’s my heart
Goodness will prevail, now today is where you start.

“We don’t need negativity in life, that’s obvious… just accept God in your heart”

Jason
2nd March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...