Sunday 6 March 2022

Simply brilliant

If it weren’t for you two I would be dead,
Yes, strong words, but they always need to be said.

Others would have left me to rot
I heard “you have made your bed, so die”
You allowed me to live, especially when my heart was full of lies.

I love Matthew and Nikki
Angels I adore,
Different in nationality but together where we were to wore.

Love needs to be said 
Where hate has often arrived,
If it weren’t for these two Angels, I wouldn’t have survived.

“Everyone has Angels, I was blessed to have these, thank you Matthew and Nikki xx”

Jason
6th March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...