Tuesday 8 March 2022

Looking at the good

In a world that’s sprayed with politics 
People wanting control, when they say they don’t
No one talks about films, culture and what you dearly need to embrace
Rather stick to the bureaucracy which doesn’t have any taste.

Films that relate to the spirit
Joy from a song last heard,
Now it’s all about politics, isn’t this rather absurd.  

People revealing into drama 
Needing a kick out others misfortune,
Then saying aww, what a shame,
I think it’s gossip upside down, I rather refrain.

When does politics pick a person up from the floor
When does politics make it right to see an end goal,
Give me a comedy any day of the week
A cup of coffee and piece of cake, that’s where I prefer to seek.

Jason
9th March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...