Thursday 24 March 2022

Why do we believe?

Press your hands together
Or put them in a ball,
Just pray…
He never leaves you and teaches you hope that your freewill will stay.

I hated…
I despised…
Others did not care when I thought they would;
Then the tears lead to breaking 
And his love is so magnificent, from the Father there was no foresaking.

Those who do not believe, are never forced
Those who do not understand let them learn the theory;
It’s only a matter of time that word “God” is yelled and you’ll feel more than a bit teary.

For some it’s about power
For some it’s about being at peace,
For me? I just want to get to know him more
No matter how many obstacles are in the way
I know the Father shall always hsve the final say.

Jason
24th March 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...