Thursday 10 March 2022

Continue as you mean to go on

Do you exercise?
If not…, why?
You rather sit there limbering and put the world to rights
I prefer to exercise my demons, those I can keep out of  my sight.

Why do I train?
It releases that chemical in the brain to strive you on,
When you sit there sulking and asking what have I done wrong? 

Yes this is a “kick me up” the bum poem 
Words that say “don’t leave off for tomorrow when today has arrived” 
You are blessed with strength, now go out there and feel alive.

Keep moving 
And rest when the time is right,
These are words I prefer to reflect 
Rather than sitting still, which I refuse to detect.

“Motivational Friday”

Jason
11th March 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...