Sunday 13 March 2022

My diabetes journey

The road has been long 
And the heart has learned a lot from this condition,
I have been adaptable and learning 
I am also looking for a cure that is often discerning.

I walk this road
But you are never alone,
Peer support is there
And humbleness is for what we shall share.

Having a hypo and hyper will face it’s challenges 
As long as the nerve endings don’t face any damages.

Be kind to your heart
Be kind to you,
This condition won’t be around forever 
By believing in yourself, should never contain the word ‘never’.

Jason
13th March 2022




No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...