Wednesday 23 March 2022

I know he will pull us through

Why do I believe?
He keeps me strong when I feel weak
He gives me hope when there’s other places to seek.

I pray for those less touched by Faith
And when they become vexatious, he has a way of putting them in their place. 

I know he protects and gives you gifts
He also provides answers that you’ve been seeking for long and wide
And when I am connected to him there’s credence to find.

This journey was never meant to be easy
And he’s love for you is there each step of a long, long path 
Yet through prayer and struggles amidst  
There is a great end goal that shall shine with sheer bliss.

Jason
23rd March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...