Saturday 26 March 2022

Trying

You do your best 
Yet it’s not good enough?
It’s an argument where you have been told you have  lied
That isn’t the truth, yes I am a big man, but all I want to do is cry.

Why am I hurting? 
You know why? It’s because I care
Someone has got beneath my skin
And it is love, not that tyrannical sin.

My heart hurts but with prayer that shan’t last long,
We can hurt each other, and eventually you shall become strong.

Oh Father why am I not believed?
Is it them? Or have I not received?

I want to love 
but I want my flaws to be accepted too,
How much I need you right now, as I feel humbled by your clue.

Jason
26th March 2022
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...