Sunday 6 March 2022

Love to the one I truly love

I get attention 
Yet I want to love one person and one person alone,
My time with God, that’s signed up for real
I gave my heart to him, the ultimate deal.

I love my true love 
She is so beautiful to my eye,
Yes we have views that may differ
Yet my love for her shall never dither.

She is bright, beautiful and ultimately kind,
I wonder why on earth she chose me?
Perhaps it’s my literacy? Kindness? Or wit?
I don’t stand on the fence, that’s where I sit.

I love you Divine
Yes the world needs to know,
Created by God, shining his light
And there is me… yes your Jason… who knows how to write…

Love to Divine

Jason
6th March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...