Sunday 20 March 2022

Monday starts

Look at this day
Yes it’s start of the week,
New challenges await
Even if curve balls nip in any creek.

You drive forward
Yes, you may start a little slow,
But haven’t we had too much speed recently
Rather than an relaxed approach of any decency?

It’s an era of change
So let this day reflect,
Pray each morning 
A blessing from a higher calling.

I start the week at the gym
I don’t say “I’ve got diabetes, I can’t do that.”
I pray and try, and even through the strain I rather not cry.

So bless you
To start this week well,
When things calm down, which they have done
There is always opportunity to see whatever through and have some fun.

Jason
21st March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...