Saturday 19 March 2022

Protection in the Father’s love

I love you
You…
Your daughter
The situation which manifests 
This isn’t from God, but it is a test.

I love you
I know you love me
Let’s stop this bickering 
Let’s stop this war of arbitrary words
Is t this about love, so from that, whats absurd?

The devil will fight
Yet we are far stronger,
He makes an attempt with trickery and the cause of distress
Ultimately Father… we all know you are the best.

You win the battle
Relationships shall be restored,
Loving to the Father, and for the two of us to stay humbly adored.

Jason
A friend x
19th March 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...