Thursday 26 October 2023

Listen… this is who I am

I am resilient 
Sometimes foreseeing and perceptive
I refute anyone to deliver anything others fickle or deceptive.

I am humble
But do often stumble,
I am a child of God
A person who's sensitively is high
I feel your thoughts, as I am emotionally high.

I am skilled and moving 
Forever evolving and yet sometimes losing,
Yet I DO eventually triumph through the Father’s name
Like an amazing man many years ago whose name I shan’t refrain.

I am trying and hopeful
And through trials can be doubtful,
Yet the gifts are in place and humility surrounds 
Never feeling awkward, or at all frowned.

Jason 
27th October 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...