Friday 27 October 2023

I’ll meet my loved one’s again

I’ll meet my loved one’s again one day
They have left now but through prayer and love of God I shall see a way.

I miss them dearly 
And occasionally shed a tear,
I know through God there’s nothing to fear.

I recall their presence 
I recall if it was like yesterday,
And during the time from these losses, I personally wanted God to go simply away.

Yet in my heart they always are
Not through sight, but they are never that far.

I thank God for protecting them dearly
The love we have for these souls shall ever leave
Until it’s our turn, that’s when Faith is what you should truly believe.

Jason
28th October 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...