Sunday 1 October 2023

Holding on

You are doing your best
You are fighting the fight when nothing is there,
Please God hold onto me when there is nothing else to spare.

I love you brother and sister 
I have always known who you are,
My pain does not belong to you 
But yours does belong to me,
One day we shall embrace and become free.

I want you to be held 
I want you to be set free,
Praise to the Father, the three in one and the one I chose to want to be.

I cried because I want to take it all away
I know you have to ‘get on with it’ as I say goodbye, 
But loving you is my hope as the final tears eventually cry.

Jason
1st October 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...