Monday 23 October 2023

I Pray to God for THANKS 🙏🏽❤️

I pray to God for ultimate thanks,
When friends call to see if I am alright, as they are praying I for the brightness remains insight.

I thank you God for the Angels which protect my humble being 
I am praying for hope to the world through angst we are often seeing.

Thank you God, you love us so much
You bring us hope through an air full touch.

I thank you God, for you do not forsake 
As often I think I would often break;
And if I’ve done so? thank you for the repair
The free will through yourself shall get us all there.

Jason
22nd October 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...