Tuesday 24 October 2023

It may not have turned out..

It may not have turned out as you want
But you are still here, so keep on trying
Yes you face the ‘nay sayers’, which may have caused an intense sense of crying.

So it’s not the picture you’ve wanted?.
So please keep going on,
I am here facing woes and not sure what to do next
I want to leap towards God first and avoid feeling further vexed.

Praying with your heart,
For you and many more that face similar struggles,
Remember you are first a child of God, and shall encounter a multitude of troubles.

Here is my hug as my hand holding will soon arrive,
I don’t know how we shall get out of this mess, but I do know praying keeps us all alive.

Jason
25th October 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...