Sunday 1 October 2023

As I stare and work it through

We go through moments not knowing what to do next
Need you Father, what else can I pursue in any context?

I am working out my next move, pouring a Guinness down my throat,
I am chilling aimlessly 
As I am relaxing with my mind totally relaxed
I am letting go, my brace has not yet thatched.

I am saying ‘no’
No more rejection,
I am holding on, as the Father contains perfection.

I am not negating myself
I am saying goodbye for good,
My body weary, eyes blurred and mind tired,
Pray to the Father, this spirit shall not be retired.

Jason 
1st October 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...