Tuesday 24 October 2023

Why would you take your life?

I tried to take my life, but God’s decision refused
I overdosed, but now I am a little demused.

I tried to take it 
But God had other ideas,
He said “you have more things for me to do”,
So I stayed around and pursued what I see as true.

The subject isn’t to be understood
This thing thing called taking your life, 
Especially when life takes its toil 
As this could make you feel feeble, as you eventually do foil.

Mental health is real
The brain and heart can only take so much, 
Empathy is required in these situations through the challenges we feel we are unable to touch.

Jason
24th October 2023





No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...