Wednesday 18 October 2023

I said this today

I miss you 
I love you
I just want to vouch God shall always be there, 
and through determined prayer we can learn to share.

Today my loyalty is held
Through God anything shall avoid anything to become felled.

Yes, I declare I am not perfect 
Yet through love I hope you do care 
Today we know nothing is straight forward, as in hope all shall become that little more faired.

I pray for you 
I pray for your life to lead from darkness to light,
Thank you Lord for your guidance, I am sure all things eventually shall be bright.

Jason
18th October 2023






No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...