Sunday 15 October 2023

Deciding what to do next

Time evolves 
The path of life appears to turn a page,
Here is a poem to humble your heart and enter onto the next stage. 

Rest and find your feet again
Stress can be overwhelming to your physical side,
Some things are too arduous as you wish for them to subside. 

I am tired of stressing out 
I am tired to put my mind through this pain, 
Calm down with a prayer, a moment of reflection you shall always stare. 

I want to relax, soar and then go off to fly 
I want the old spirit to leave me, as the new one when I pray is the one I want to rely. 

Jason
15th October 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...