Friday 6 October 2023

It takes someone special

Hello there, thank you for being you
Listening, housing me and doing no one else truly wanted to ensue.

Thank you for your prayers
Your light, especially when others were guarded
And you allowing me in, when many disregarded.

You said to me “I am only doing what I hope someone would do for me”
I suppose you never know what the future holds in front of you, which only God can see.

There was a cry for help
A wanting for a hug 
When I needed God’s presence, from the issue that only he can shrug.

“Thank you Matthew and Nikki”
Jason 
6th October 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...