Tuesday 31 October 2023

My Dad’s day

It’s only been 6 months and it still feels sore
People shall say ‘give it a chance to settle’, but my love is forevermore.

Yes he had faults
But then again who doesn’t?
His warmth and support to me was superfluous 
Now I hold his memory which isn’t at all worthless.

He was my champion 
My ultimate friend,
I have moved away and looking for my purpose, that’s my eager want 
I miss him so much, as that gap is my current taunt.

Love is there 
Love is the end game,
Despite the disputes and misunderstanding 
He was my ‘champion’ the one along with God has kept me standing.

“Miss you Dad… 6 months on”
Jason
31st October 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...