Friday 27 October 2023

Mental Health.. the patient’s poem

You think you have it sussed
Yet there’s a mental block in the way,
Being with God is the only thing that can make you okay.

You struggle with yourself and through those all around 
You are looking for answers but the agitation is creeping inside,
There’s hope somewhere, now! Whom do I confide?

There are loving people 
People who care for you 
People that love you, and hold you tight
Yet through your mental breakdown there is an internal fight.

I recall the pain in my head when I couldn’t sleep
People unaware of mental health, this isn’t a put on especially when I weeped.

The condition is hard to shake
But fight you must,
My prayers are in your direction, and through God I do go onto trust.

Jason
28th October 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...