Sunday 7 November 2021

When you love someone

When you love someone
You’ll hate to fall out; 
Difficult conversations hard to address
And internally you feel a utter mess.

You wonder where you stand
Asking questions all of the time, 
Yes, I did wrong and my hands are up
Yet I am light minded as God proceeds to fill my cup.

Love is the winner
Not this dispute we have with each other?
I love my love, I cannot help that
I rather stay humble and brace that love from where we are at..

Bring peace to you with prayer
No arguments as they hurt the heart
Need to stay with God all of the time 
Without him you cannot reach your prime.

“God bless you all”
Jason 
7th November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...