Thursday 25 November 2021

When all gets lost

Understand your Faith
I am sure you do
It’s when you get angry is when you start looking for clues.

Don’t look far, the answer is right there
Especially when you try to understand how you reach this far,
Blaming others when prays hold you together 
Intelligence isn’t the answer, especially when you think you think you are being clever.

I pray to God
I know his house, is the place we all shall reach
Believe in the Father, that’s the word I prefer to teach.

Humility is brought with Faith
And the anger which I once had, when wanting to lash out the pain,
Believe me, when you reach out to the perennial sky
The anger soon shall be a banished and the glory I touch with my cry.

Jason
25th November 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...