Tuesday 30 November 2021

If you know better… ???

If you know better
With what I got,
Diabetes isn’t a cold that I’ve recently got.

The pancreas decides to stop working
And others think you can reverse it,
Yet the type 1 condition is often deficiencies within
No more insulin, therefore externally insert 
Those who understand are those who are worth.

I’ve struggled daily 
People looking through my pain,
This isn’t a spirit of understanding 
It’s s long game, which is decided by your standing.

Stay strong 
The system ms are out there,
Keep fighting this fight for others to live a normal life,
Unlike me, fighting for diabetes justice, which often comes with strife.

J x
Type 1 Diabetes and proud  

Jason
30th November 2021
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...