Saturday 13 November 2021

Getting closer

How can you refuse?
I was crying and so so bemused,
Looking towards hope, in form of man
I prefer the essence of prayer, that’s where I stand.

I cannot move away from the Father
The protector and my build,
I am praying to you from a broken spirit
Now I am filled.

You provide us with gifts 
And the love no one else can provide,
You are his greatest creation
From there you have captured the glorious prize.

Pray, especially when things get tough
There is a Father in heaven who knows what you’ll do,
Yes, free will in ourselves, the prayers come with the humble clue.

Jason
13th November 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...