Sunday 14 November 2021

My love

I want you morning, noon and night
You are my beautiful partner within my sight.

We give each other honour 
And never ending love of God,
Moving forward together 
Is God’s plan, which is more than being clever.

I love you my Di
You are the eyes of my open heart,
Yes, I stand true in what I believe,
But it’s you that I want to receive.

Here is my chest 
Lay on it throughout the night,
I love you so much my darling wife,
Well… one day we both have that honour through God’s grace 
And through something glorious and beautiful to taste xxx

Love you Di
Your Jay xx❤️πŸ™πŸ½

14th November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...