Saturday 13 November 2021

Tried spirit

I believe..  do you?
I truly want the best for you
Therefore the prayers I direct and want you to ensue.

I hope
I cry with joy,
I want you to reach that spiritual inclination
From the Father there is repair in anyones demarcation.

Believe….
It works,
Yes there are days you felt you have lost
Yet your are on the winning team, and sometimes there is a cost.

I brace you
I want to give you an almighty hug,
There are prayers arriving your way
I love you my friend, and yes there could be more to say.. (with love ❤️)

“Protection and guarded by spirit”

Jason
13th November 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...