Thursday 11 November 2021

Staying blessed

Staying blessed is never earned 
It’s an opening when calmer hits the soul,
You pray and pray to make wrong into right
It’s more than fight of flight.

Brace your welcome to Faith
It’s the only way to go, 
Believe me I felt it and knew I didn’t deserve 
I was lying to myself, fake comments I no longer reserve.

I belong to you
And that babes it right, 
Kindness to your heart is through a power which touches love
Looking onwards and everywhere above.

God brought me peace when those rejected my wanting wanes, 
Loving of one true hope is a delight to anyones grasp
For he is at peace with the Father at a timely pace.

Jason
11th November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...